If you get pedicures - you NEED to read this!!

posted by Aaron Michael - @aaronmichaelfm - 

Seriously, if you get manicures/pedicures...you have to see this!! A woman went to get a pedicure in Winston Salem, NC...and next thing she knew, her leg was swollen and she was in the hospital! She literally almost lost her leg! Turns out, the salon used a banned device to shave the dead skin off her foot, and it got her leg infected! This is gross...and so scary! I already talked to my wife about making sure she is CAREFUL when she goes to get a mani/pedi! Gah, I can't even imagine being this woman! Freakin' scary, and freakin' CRAZY!!

Aaron Michael

Aaron Michael

Want to know more about Aaron Michael? Get his official bio, social pages and more on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here