A Florida woman recently received the shock of her life after a piece of raw chicken on her dinner plate began moving and fell to the floor. She and her friends were screaming. Her video appears to have been shot at a restaurant where diners cook their own food on a hibachi grill.
The Internet reacts with some ideas why ....
because the meat is so fresh the muscles can still move.
It was so fresh that some of the muscles are still firing off signals.”
Hell no if my food is walking, I’m walking too.